Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rye Y Staff Workouts - Gina




Gina – Childwatch

I work out almost every afternoon in the Fitness Center after work. Every other day I ride the low bike and then work on my legs and arms with the Techno gym circuit. Riding on the low bike is great for me and has helped with the pinched nerve in my back. 

On the other days I use the AMT (Adaptive Motion Trainer). I love the AMT –it’s the best machine – it’s unbelievable!  I have a problem with my knees but not on this machine!  Also, the AMT is good for my bones - my doctor has told me I need to exercise because of osteoporosis.

Fitness Goals:  Feeling good and making my bones stronger

Previously featured: 
Teresa's Workout
Charlie's Workout
Roe's Workout
Gregg's Workout 
Mariela's Workout
Debbie's Workout
Iliana's Workout 

No comments: