Monday, September 28, 2009

Rye Y Staff Workouts - Roe



Roe - Bookkeeper
I have tried dozens of classes at the Y and like variety. Kaleena's Small Group Training has been great for me. She works on different muscles, gets me motivated and pushes the group to the limit. I started seeing the results very quickly. I also love the new Group Active class with Diana. I've lost 12 pounds this year by keeping my workout routine fresh and making some changes in my diet.

To de-stress I take Yoga at the Wainwright with Suzanne and Lois. Both are very good instructors and have also helped me with balance and coordination.

Fitness Goals: Get in shape, de-stress

Featured in previous posts:
Gregg's Workout 
Mariela's Workout
Debbie's Workout
Iliana's Workout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great initiative