Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rye Y Staff Workouts - Debbie


Debbie - Member Services
I started working out in January after a very long break from exercise. Personal training with Kaleena has given me the structure I need. I am committed to showing up 2 mornings a week for our appointment – otherwise I would find every excuse in the book. We focus mostly on strength and balance. Last week we even did a little boxing which I loved!

Personal training is perfect for me because I have a bad back and Kaleena adapts the exercises for me. I feel much better now that working out is part of my life. The exercise routine has motivated me to control my diet and lose 20 pounds since January.

Fitness goals: Feeling better, increasing my strength and endurance, maintaining my weight loss.

No comments: