Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rye Y Staff Workouts - Gregg




Gregg - Executive Director
My fitness routine at the Rye Y is very consistent and has not changed much in the past 13 years. Admittedly I’m a creature of habit when it comes to my fitness workouts. Three times a week I work out in the Fitness Center; usually 30-40 minutes on an upright bike or elliptical trainer. After the cardio, I use the techno-gym weight circuit or intermittently use free weights. Three times a week I run outside for 3 miles then work a little on abs. I take Saturdays off. I do watch the trainers and read an occasional fitness article to be sure I’m keeping up with any new exercise techniques. I also enjoy an occasional game of racquetball and do mix in softball cycling and swimming in the summer months.

Using Fitlinxx helps to keep me motivated. I use the Fitlinxx equipment in the Fitness Center and also manually log in my runs and other exercise activities that I do outside the fitness center. I have a competitive streak and always look to see where I rank each month when the Fit Points are posted in the Fitness Center.

Fitness Goals: General health, stay fit and stress relief.

No comments: