Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rye Y Staff Workouts - Charlie

Charlie – Health & Fitness Director

I like using the weight circuit in the Annex because it is so quiet in the afternoon – it feels like a private gym. I use the Fitness Center for free weights and cable work.  For my cardio workout,  I’ve been using the AMT (Adaptive Motion Trainer) but recently have become a bit bored with it.

I started going to Group Active “practice” classes because our instructors needed some participants to train with.  I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the classes – I’d always felt that group exercise was not for me.  I like the music, the pace and the design of the class. I really appreciate the the balance section because I’d never do that on my own. I now go twice a week.

Fitness Goals: General health and well-being.

Featured in previous posts:
Roe's Workout
Gregg's Workout 
Mariela's Workout
Debbie's Workout
Iliana's Workout

No comments: