Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rye Y Staff Workouts - Teresa


Teresa – Member Services
I usually work out in the morning before work. I use Fitlinxx to keep track of my reps on the weight circuit in the Fitness Center. I like the way it paces me and helps me know how far to extend my arms and legs.  I also use the elliptical trainers and arc trainer. 

I’m a big group exercise fan and have been trying out lots of different classes. The other day I managed to make it to Diana’s new 7 am Get Up and Get Moving class and I’m glad I did – it was fabulous. I finally got up the courage to try a Spin class – the Monday and Wednesday evening classes are for beginners and that’s perfect for me.  I tried the 6:30 pm class with Robin and it was great.  Most of the participants were fairly new but I was the only one who had never taken a spin class before.  Robin  adjusted my seat and made sure that I was comfortable.  I now plan to go every week.


Fitness Goals:  stay in shape, de-stress.  Exercise makes me feel good and I am a much more pleasant person after working out!


No comments: